Help

Forum >> Help >> Minor League Training   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
todd

Wellington Phoenix
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
My pitcher Landon Hampton, id#192017, flatlined at age 25 last year - my fault for bringing him up too quick. He has 110 skill points with a 14 potential, so theoretically there are more training/experience points to be gained. He never pitched in AAA, I brought him up as soon as I got the recommendation. I've put him back in AAA since the start of the season, he currently has pitched 76 innings down there, but his skill points haven't budged and all the skill lines are still flat. My question is about how many innings pitched at AAA without any skill points rising before I can be sure there is no more training points to be gained? Fifty innings? One hundred innings? More? Less? I could really use him in the majors, but I'm willing to go without him if I think he can gain a little down in AAA. I'm not sure when to pull the plug on this if it don't work? Thanks.

Updated Friday, December 11 2020 @ 10:23:43 am PST

Updated Friday, December 11 2020 @ 4:44:42 pm PST
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Its really different for each player. I think this is going to have to be your own decision. No one can give you a black and white answer. The guy has very nice minor league stats.
Geech

San Luis Obispo Turtles
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
I would be inclined to leave him down all year, but that's easy for me to say when I don't have to miss him on my roster. He doesn't look like he's missing a ton of points.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Lots of guys never reach their POT level even if you do everything right. Just take a look at the Halflings. Lots of guys are "stunted".

Previous Page | Show All |