Help

Forum >> Help >> Double Plays   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
todd

Wellington Phoenix
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
My team quite often will go a few games without a double play, and when I do get a few, it's usual 2 to 4 max. That's why I was so surprised to see on July 6th my team has 13 double plays. Hmm...
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
For whatever it's worth, your SS and 2B look a touch behind average on their DP numbers, compared to previous years. Though your SS only turned three the year prior, which seems really low. Hrm, indeed.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
You usually have three guys touch the ball, so usually the actual number of DPs is about 1/3 the total you see.

You had 5 DP. Three of them were SS-2B-1B. One was 2B(unassisted)-1B. And one was C-3B. The pitcher doesn't get included in that last one despite making the first out (strike out).
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Think you might be looking at the error column lostraven. :)
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Oh good night... SOO sorry. I was. I'll just crawl back in my nest with my humiliation. (Wow, don't whiskey + advice at the same time.)
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
@todd your team defense is 2nd in league doubles and 3rd FP%. I say your manager is strong at handling a defense not worry maybe adjustment to lineup is all you needs. I adjust mine multiple times a week.

Previous Page | Show All |