Help

Forum >> Help >> Pitcher Fatigue   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
michaeltodd2

Paradise Valley Cubs
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I guess maybe I haven't watched it too I closely enough, but I always thought that on Tuesdays and Saturdays, after the day before with no games (Mon and Fri) that my pitcher's fatigue bar would be filled up completely, that they'd be fully rested. Today I have two starting pitchers with only 9 out of 10 blocks in their pitching fatigue bars - they aren't completely rested. Those two SP's were the last two to start on Sunday, but one of them only pitched for 1.66 innings, so I really don't understand why he wouldn't be fully rested? Does it sometimes require more than 1 day (of real time) to fully rest up ones pitchers? Thanks
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Real days don't have anything to do with it. Pitchers gain energy every game day. Also, starters get fatigued no matter what, even if it's the minimum 3 batters. Relievers don't get hit with the same energy penalty just by making an appearance. It's kind of odd, but it makes things more realistic. After all, in the regular season you basically never see a starting pitcher get knocked out in the first couple innings and then start again two days later. There is a rotation and it is pretty much followed.

Updated Tuesday, May 26 2020 @ 2:39:42 pm PDT
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Sunday was sim date August 29th. Tuesday was sim date September 1st. So only two days rest at the start of Tuesday. Pitchers generally need 4 or 5 days of rest to be fully rested. Its based on the sim days, not real life days.

Previous Page | Show All |