Help

Forum >> Help >> players to drop   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
gocubs16

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I need some help Idk who I should drop i mean my team is ok overall but my pitching seems to be getting worse the same with my hitting, also what should I focus on pitching or Feilding.

I know you guys help and give great advice, sorry if I'm starting to bother yall with the questions
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
You only have 45 player no need to drop anything. You drop a player when he stunt, and you find better waivers or free agent. I,d search waivers or sign more. Most owners drop when roster is at 50.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Pitchers pitch. Hitters hit and field. So its never a question between pitching and fielding. Get both. The real question is hitting of fielding. I prioritize fielding for SS, but hitting for everything else. And I still try to get a decent hitter at SS. Check out the thread I posted in the other reply for more details on what to look for in players.

You have some extremely talented players, but also lots of room for growth. Your pitching staff looks pretty strong, but your hitters are doing horribly.

Jack Hawke is horrible, please cut.
Jose Rodríguez looks like an easy cut.
Skinner doesn't look very good.
Ortiz is borderline.
Tavarez is a cut.
Laird can't hit. Power is useless if he can't make contact.
Bo Kyung Lee is too underdeveloped.
Luna is pretty borderline, might be usable but not at the positions he knows. Possibly a weak armed catcher?
Archer isn't worth it; all control but no pitching tools.
Key was promoted too early. Might be worth giving him some time in AAA if you are going to keep him.
Downing is good but old. Probably not worth keep if you aren't competetive this year.

Updated Sunday, May 24 2020 @ 11:56:47 pm PDT
gocubs16

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
ok, thanks.

one more question I need to work on my pitch which should i improve my starters or ballpen
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
You pitching looks pretty strong overall. You have lots of guys with stamina, so I would be looking for more relief pitchers. Look for POT 12s with low stamina scouting report: He may be limited to only a few innings
gocubs16

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
ok thanks for letting me know
gocubs16

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I cut some players and the others that were suggested imma wait till offseason to cut

Previous Page | Show All |