Help

Forum >> Help >> Looking for feedback   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
coachwannabe

Tuskegee Red Tails
V.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Hi friends. I am now entering my 4th full season playing this game and I have definitely been improving over time. This season, I have a full returning squad, plus a few key upgrades. Yet, my team is off to the worst start I've had! I'm really not sure what I'm doing wrong and I'd love to get out of VI eventually. Would any experienced players mind taking a look at my team and giving me some advice?
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
There isn't anything to be done this season. Edison has a starting rotation fit for the top leagues.

Not sure if your current lineup is your best, but your 3B, SS and 2B are all out of position. There's really no way to compete with so many additional errors (we're talking 50 or more errors from the lack of position knowledge).

Figure out who is going to play where (especially in the middle infield) and get them full position knowledge before worrying about promotion.
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Yes, to echo what Seca just said - I'd stick with O'Reilly at SS as he's your best option there (Bender is an OF only, poor/9 fielding is a liability in the infield). I'd stick Pfeffer at 2B and Ferris back to 3B. Vasquez belongs in the OF (no positive fielding report) and Seu is too old to bother trying at the hot corner.

That's all I have time for right now! If you want more just ask.
coachwannabe

Tuskegee Red Tails
V.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks for the tips, fellas!

Previous Page | Show All |