Help

Forum >> Help >> Minor league Playing time   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
tdawg1413

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I could not find a topic on this but why are some players playing more minor league games than others. For example my AAA team has an OF who has played in 12 games but a 2B who has only played in 6. There has not been an injury alert. Can someone kindly explain how that works?

Thanks!
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Players a basically clumped onto random teams for each game (or day?) played. Then the AI manager decided who to play where, and who to keep on the bench. So some guys will play more often then others based on what the AI manager thinks of them. Supposedly minor league playing time isn't a big factor in their development (training).

Valuable to note, your players are thrown onto random players on the same level (A, AA, AAA, etc.). So if you have two 2B in AA, they don't really compete for head to head for playing time. They will be competing for a bunch of 2B spots across all 2B in AA. So you don't need to stress about having two guys at the same level training at the same position.
tdawg1413

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thank you for the reply man! This is helpful
motko

Nauvoo The Great Horned Owl
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
@ Rock

If i start to train a player to new position is it possible that he gets significantly less at bats? And that would hurt his development maybe somehow?

EDIT where do u get all this information?

Updated Saturday, August 11 2018 @ 12:32:18 am PDT

Previous Page | Show All |