Help

Forum >> Help >> management settings   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
michaeltodd2

Paradise Valley Cubs
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm not sure how to explain, so i'll try to get right to the point. If i have a pitcher with high stamina...say 16 or above...does it behoove me to set his Fatigue Limits in the direction of + or ++. Or do i have that backward, and should set it instead more the other way, towards - or --?
Thank you!
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
The Fatigue setting is just whether or not you let them pitch fatigued. I personally don't like my starters pitching fatigued regardless of their stamina. I normally just bump up the pitch count for guys with lots of stamina.

I set my starters to "-" because I don't want them pitching fatigued. If you had a stud you didn't mind going out to the mound with fatigue, you could use a "+" setting.
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
The setting doesn't apply to starters, right? I thought it was only for relievers. I never schedule a pitcher to start unless they're fully charged, so I could be wrong.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Good question. I keep pretty tight control over my rotation as well, so I don't really know. I assumed it would impact if a starter gets skipped over in the rotation (and a SS or LR pitches).
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I have had a starter not make his start due to - or - - setting.

Previous Page | Show All |