Help

Forum >> Help >> Assignment recommendation   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
SeuGoias

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hey guys! I have this player which is currently in my Major League roster (as his recommendation) , the thing is i have too many outfielders and he seems way too underdeveloped , do i demote him to AAA so he can have more playing time? Or we is too old to benefit from ''lower league''?

ps. Srry if this is a noob question , i'm Brazilian and i'm getting used to the technical side of Baseball :)

http://brokenbat.org/player/144443
Cactusguy21

Presque Isle Vikings
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Players that turn 25 are auto-recommended for the majors. It's up to you whether or not to follow through with it. Personally I think another year would do him good.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I think he was recommended at 24. He already has 2+ years at AAA, so he is probably good to go up. At 25 years old, he can probably still gain some in AAA. If you aren't going to be able to get him any ABs, then AAA might be the better option. Of course another option is to keep him up just to play Cup games while you are still in the Cup, and then drop him down. I wouldn't leave him in AAA for more than half a year in total (whether its now or after the Cup).
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Agreed. I think he has too much AAA time under his belt to stay down there for another whole season.
SeuGoias

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks guys :) i'll give him a chance in the Majors

Previous Page | Show All |