Announcements

Forum >> Announcements >> Pot 11 HOFs   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Wine13

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I have been playing BB for what is now my 9th season. Still trying to get out of lvl VI. But while down here I have had a decent star[ID #103529. Claimed him as a free agent. I know everyone throws most pot 11s away(and glad in this case) but just remember there are gems out there if the build is right. Anyone else have a pot 11 that is part of there HOF? Navarro will definitely be in my HOF when he retires.
Krakonico

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
In my case the HOF is not about POT, it's about performance. So if you think that player had an impact (in a roleplay level) then he could be your choice as HOF, it's your team, your decision... May the force be with you.

(Hoping some day Steve adds a signature option in the forum)
Andreimun

York Frogs
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Not sure about HOF, but I have a guy with a similar build who has been doing great things at L IV, despite being an 11 pot. Oh, and I actually posted about him when I drafted him, asking for advice and everyone told me to dump him. Glad I held on to him:
http://brokenbat.org/player/154445

He has a similar build to your guy.
Cactusguy21

Presque Isle Vikings
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't have a single POT 11 on my team, and only one in the minors, and I'm likely to cut him soon. So I guess I can't participate in this :-)
mark41974

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
This is in the wrong forum.
zonablazer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
It helped you how his ratings played out. You lucked out for sure. Low speed, low range, low arm. Left plenty of that 11 potential to fall into the 4 main batting ratings.

Something i take into consideration when deciding on a potential 11-13.

Nice job with him!
Ced

Denver Broncos
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
http://brokenbat.org/player/85198

I have signed a few Pot 11 position players. As you can see, good numbers when he was younger. The one above comes straight to mind. I may have had a middle reliever that was 11, but I can't remember their name.

Previous Page | Show All |